View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #11
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
Tatooine
Caves of the Dune Sea, Tusken Raider Hideout

Zothressk stood with the tusken raider hunting party and listened to the stories of their encounters. The jedi, was currently tied up in a prison cell. They talked about battles with sand beasts and with other tusken hunting parties from different tribes. The tusken leading their hunting party, Haruuugh, held up a broken gaffi stick and laughed, comparing it to his vibroblade made by Zothressk.

Somewhat of a small smile appeared over Zothressk's face. He was proud of the victories his weapons were bringing to the tuskens. In truth, he had grown rather fond of the tusken tribe, but he knew he would have to leave soon. I've already spent too much time on tattoine. He thought to himself, With every day that passes the empire roots out more and more of the remaining republic survivors.

Just then Haruuugh started talking about their short encounter with the "shining blade". "The human managed to kill four of my comrades, but in the end, she was no match for us, or your stealth generators Zothressk." Haruuugh said. One of the other tuskens held up the lightsaber, and asked, "What should we do with this? Should we give it to the chief?" Haruuugh shook his head. "No, we are the ones who captured the human, we should keep the shining blade." He said, snatching the lightsaber from the other tusken.

"Perhaps you should let me hold on to it," Zothressk spoke up, "I bet I could do some major upgrades on that." Haruugh thought about this, then nodded. "Excellent idea Zothressk, you can improve anything you lay your hands on." He agreed, handing over the lightsaber. "If it's not too much trouble, I need to speak to the prisoner." Zothressk said, hooking the lightsaber to his belt. "You'll have to talk to the chief about that." Haruuugh said, "Why would you want to speak to the human anyway?"

"Thats my business Haruuugh, good luck with your next hunt." Zothressk said, starting to walk towards the large tusken meeting room where the chief currently was.

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding
Warlord664 is offline   you may: quote & reply,