View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #14
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Rebel Heavy Cruiser, Secondary Docking Bay

Caton limped his way to the secondary docking bay. That blasted Ulgo gave him some good shots - and he isn't going to get away with it. Having left the secondary hangar bay alone, he opened the doors and escaped the crippled cruiser by one of the fighters that was on the ground. The remaining fleet dispersed, and he contemplated opening fire on the bridge.

No. That would ruin the hunt., he thought - thinking that it would remove the thrill of hunting them down once the cruiser crashed. He stayed a distance away as he watched the cruiser enter Tatooine's atmosphere.

Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina

Elyshar went to the bar and ordered a drink. He turned to see an Imperial darting out of the cantna. He paid no heed to the group a few feet away from him, but the armored man did catch his interest for a few seconds. He received his drink and took a sip, looking at the holoscreen on the opposite wall.

Darusuum noticed the chiss pull out a translator. "No need. I could speak Basic. I just prefer not to most of the time.", he said, with a gesture of his hand.

What species are you?

"Mandalorian.", he replied. "Name's Darasuum Kandosii. It's Mando'a for Eternally Indomitable, a very honorable name in our culture.".

He noticed a twi'lek stare at him for a few moments before looking away. He noticed just a tip of a lightsaber poking out of the folds of his armored robe.

"The offer still stands, would you like me to buy you a drink?"

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,