Old 03-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Tatooine
Mos Eisley Cantina

"Watch how a true warrior does it."

Daceros raised his eyebrow as he watched the armored man who called himself Darasuum Kandosii managed to take down the entire squad of stormtroopers without breathing heavily. It was a bit of a shock to also see a few of the stormtroopers lifted up into the air and thrown around the cantina.

"Impressive." Daceros said while nodding his head in approval. "I haven't seen a display of fighting skills like that in quite a while. I should be the one buying you a drink after that display."

He turned to look at one of the other patrons approaching the table. A green skinned twi'lek who had also managed to avoid being harmed during the brawl.

He turned to look at Darasuum, Enobaria and the rodian and motioned towards the door. "I think we should discuss our business somewhere else. I have a feeling that this place is going to be swarming with more stormtroopers any moment now."

He turned to look at Enobaria. "I'll cover you. Just let me know where you need to go."

Tatooine
Dune Sea

Varias cursed her luck. She had crashed on the most inhospitable planet in the system and she had no idea where to go or in which direction civilization was...there was however another fighter that had crashed nearby. Possibly a survivor from the rebel cruiser that had been shot down.

She sighed heavily, exited her fighter and headed off in the direction of the other fighter and kept her hand on her lightsaber. But a sudden thunderous sound that echoed across the barren Tatooine sky caught her attention.

That ship the imps shot down is going to hit the sand soon. I can't be around when that happens. She thought as she started running.

Tatooine
Caves of the Dune Sea, Tusken Raider Hideout

Rarakor muttered under his breath as his eyes slowly opened and without thinking he tried to move his arms only to find himself chained to a wall. He let out a furious roar as he attempted to get free.

(("Who dares to imprison me!? Come forth and fight like warriors!)) He roared again.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,