View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:05 PM   #22
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Tatooine
Dune Sea

Varias was running as quickly as she could when she saw that the fighter that had gone down near her held a person inside. She looked at a few far off large boulders that could possibly give a small amount of shelter but if she stopped to help the person in the fighter she might not reach them in time.

The former jedi looked up at the sky at the ship which was now much closer then it had been earlier and then back at the fighter.

No choice. She thought to herself as she ran towards the fighter and ignited her lightsaber just in case. As she approached the fighter she found that a few of the mysteries surrounding this fighter became clear.

The reason the one inside had not left the fighter was because it looked like the controls on the outside were jammed. She could tell just by looking that the engines had either been sabotaged or shot.

She held her ignited lightsaber up and motioned for the human inside to move to the side so she could cut a hole.

Tatooine
Mos Eisley Cantina

"I've never tested my strength against them, but if that's what I need to do in order to find my contact, I'll do it. His name is Zothressk, and he's a weapons manufacturer. Don't worry; he's not with the Empire, even though they offered him a deal he couldn't refuse. The thing is, he did, and now I have word from Ruuto that he's here on Tatooine and 'hiding' with the raiders. You may wonder why I need to find Zothressk instead of another weapons tech to share what I know, but there is no one else I trust more than the Trandoshan. He may be lethal and brutal under certain circumstances, but he also hates Sith more than anyone. I would rather have him on my side than someone 'out of the loop', if you get my meaning."

Daceros smiled. "Don't worry. I'll get you out there. But with all the activity thats been going on we might want to leave. Now." He said quietly as two larger groups of stormtroopers entered the cantina.

He turned to look over at Darasuum and the Twi'lek. "I think it would be best if we left as soon as possible. Sooner or later they're going to pull out the big guns and we'll be in more trouble."

He looked at the Twi'lek. "I take it your not with the Imps?" He asked. He had a feeling that the Twi'lek had been somehow responsible for the stormtroopers that had been thrown through the air. There was a...look to the Twi'lek that Daceros just couldn't place.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,