View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #24
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
Tatooine
Caves of the Dune Sea, Tusken Raider Hideout

One of the tusken raiders backed up, startled at the wookie's sudden awakening.

(("Who dares to imprison me!? Come forth and fight like warriors!))

The other tusken who had helped drag the wookie in drew his gaffi stick and jabbed at him, ordering him to be silent. "Thats enough!" Zothressk hissed, "It is not wise to anger a wookie, i've seen them tare the limbs of warriors far more fearsome then you." He warned.

The tusken raider grunted, then backed off, gesturing to his companion for him to follow. Kelarra stared at the wookie for a while then turned back to the trandoshan, "If you really want to help me get out of here i'm going to need my lightsaber. Do you think you can handle that?" She asked.

"Actually, I already have." He said, showing her the lightsaber. "But if at all possible, I want to avoid fighting our way out. Just give me time to think of a plan, i'll get you out of here." Kelarra leaned her back against the wall and worked to get her hands free. "If you take too long, i'll break out of here by myself." She told him.

Zothressk walked over to the wookie's cell, interested in how he ended up on tatooine. "Can you understand basic?" He asked.

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding

Last edited by Warlord664; 03-10-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Warlord664 is online now   you may: quote & reply,