View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #359
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Would now be a good time to explain that I don't know a whole lot about being a doctor? I mean, a turnikit, a medpac, or a stim? I could help you with those. But this? I don't have the slightest idea what to do with any of them."

Avriela didn't turn around but she did raise her voice. "Put Kif in the bacta tank for now. We'll check his readings and see what we can do for him once we get out of here."

Vlalkor reached over and shut off an alarm that had begun to sound. "We've got a problem. The engines are still taking damage from the constant blasterfire. They must have set up some sort of heavy gun out there, the rifles aren't strong enough to punch through the shields but one of those could do it easily with our shields at their current state."

He looked over at Avriela. "Either we leave now or we don't leave at all."

She activated the ship's external comn system and hoped that Varik would hear it over the sound of blasterfire.

"Varik! We need to leave now before the engines take any more damage! Get onbard now!"

Balmorra

This...This isn't right...I shouldn't be dead.

You threw yourself down an abyss. I'm sorry my apprentice, but you died. And you were the one among your crew who knew the most about the Dark Figure. You must understand, his reach extends to places that would surprise you. Members of both the Dark Council and The Jed Council have been corrupted by him and they don't realize it.

But...Per'dra...If I don't help them she could be corrupted by him next...I...I can't let that happen to her!

Apprentice, there is nothing you can do...I'm sorry but your rash decision may have doomed her and the others.

Zarev's mind tried to move his body but there was no response. It appeared that the one who kept calling him his appentice was right. He was dead but somehow his mind was still alive.

Who are you?

You don't remember? I should have expected this and I know you don't want to hear this but I believe your mind is dying. it's the only part of your body thats still alive. In life, I was Jedi Master Tirel Beval. Your teacher and your friend.

Master...please...I may not remember much but I remember that you once fell in love...I love Per'dra and I won't let her be corrupted by whoever this is. Please...Please help me!

As one who is now one with the force there isn't much I can do to help you...but there is one thing and there's a good chance it won't work. But if you truly love this woman...then I will attempt it.

Zarev's mind slowly began to register something: Colors were begining to fill his mind. Different shades of hundreds of different colors. They were filling his mind all at once. It was almost too much too handle.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 03-08-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,