View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #64
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post

just noticed...

Grumble grumble.... I'll take being lumped in with Achilles Tot and Q, but LYNK!!!

Careful, Tommy, mim's just trying to get Lynk to do the dirty work.

As to overall topic at hand, was a bit disappointed in TSL, but it didn't stop me from playing it multiple times (esp due to modding). The ending felt a bit too abrupt for my tastes, but it was an ending just the same. And TOR doesn't feel any less Star Wars than any of the other games. Having read the Revan novel last year, I had an idea of what would happen in context of game. Don't really get attraction to Lego games......but whatever floats your boat in that direction (I'm not taking a ride though ). With a number of changes (mostly mechanics, not story), TOR would have made a fun SP game, but still w/enough flourishes to keep you in SW universe. Does feel like a grind at times as you lvl ever upward, but having dependable groupings makes it feel less so. Not really a big fan of mmo's anyway, but w/nothing to compare it too from experience......it doesn't suffer such criticisms for me. Now.....if I can just get to lvl50 before my sub runs out.......

And yeah, not a big fan of killing off Chewie......but it IS their property.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,