View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Definitely excited about the possibilities of this change in direction, although it could be a case of "Better the Devil you know"? I Really want to see Star Wars be grittier than it has been for the last 5-6 years. Hopefully Dark Horse and Del-Rey will continue their great work, and the Film division will follow suit.
I'm not sure Dark Horse will be in charge of Star Wars comics for much longer, considering Disney owns Marvel. In fact, I'd be surprised if they retain the rights to publish more stories after the current contract expires (pleasantly surprised, I should add, because I love how Dark Horse has handled SW comics).

Anyway, I don't care much about the Clone Wars series and I'd love it if they'd finally quit oversaturating the Clone Wars era, but I don't have a good feeling, naturally, with all these projects cancelled/delayed/put on hold. I was kind of looking forward to Detours, as silly as it was, and who knows what's happening at the LucasArts division and the 1313 project.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,