View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #72
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Garcia View Post
TOR turns this around, by simply ignoring this. Jedi are turned into the largely perfect organization yet again, though I'm not entirely sure how bad it is as I haven't played much of it.
Sounds more like if you haven’t played the game at all, or we are playing two different TOR, because that isn’t the story I see conveyed at all. Now from the outside, smuggler and trooper stories, they Jedi do seem to be portrayed pretty much as perfect, but from the Knight story and to a lesser degree, but to a larger extent from the Consular’s story the Jedi order is shown to be anything put perfect. It even goes further on the Imperial side, the Warriors story and the Agent’s story show that the Jedi can be bordering on evil, when they let the best of intentions lead obsession.

TOR is nowhere near as deep as TSL, but it isn’t as shallow, superficial and predictable as KotOR either. All the stories are intertwined I have come to the realization that I have helped the wrong person a couple times on other characters while leveling my current character, but at the time, I did not have all the facts.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,