View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #8
duster
Rookie

Current Game: Alice,Broforce and Quake 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Saget View Post
Please. If Jaden was replaced by a block of wood, nobody would know the difference. His writing was terrible, the lines he spoke were often cheesy.
A.K.A. George Lucas.

Quote:
Rosh on the other hand is a re-incarnation of Jar Jar Binks as a Jedi that I just could not help but kill him every time on Taspir. His voice acting makes me want to play the game with no audio, I feel nothing but annoyance for him.
Lol.You're kinda right but a bit too drastic.The game is only good for the additional stuff(dual sabers,staffs ect.).I guess the makers wanted the SP to be played over and over.I doubt that it was very hard to make the additional stuff because they basicly copyed JKO's files,made new textures,changed some DLL's and some coding changes.I even see JKO files in JKA's...So they could have made a more enjoyable story.

Quote:
If they managed to replace these two fools with respectable and awesome characters, the game would probably rank in my top 3 for star wars games.
Sorry.Proffit comes first.

Quote:
P.S. - Dark Side ending for JKA is far more fun as an off topic note, mainly due to the conflict being so much more tensioned and making the story likeable. Fighting Kyle as a boss is far more interesting than fighting a possessed Tavion. Had we actually fought the physical being of Marka Ragnos, that would have been cool.
THAT is something modders haven't thought of. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle111 View Post
l think l agree with Bob Saget that Dark Side ending are more fun at JKA becoz well l played 50 times JKA sp and they all with Dark Sided endings and fighting Boss Kyle is way more fun
Lol.I played only when i was a dark sided character.You can make whatever you want.Even make Tavion fight like Kyle(boss).I think that all it needs to be done are some force power changes,the health and most importantly the class.

duster is offline   you may: quote & reply,