Thread: An Xbox Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #5
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
RDR is pretty sweet, but is it worth the cost of a 360? Even a discounted one? Dunno, that's a tough call. There are a couple of other 360/console exclusive titles I guess, but at this stage of the game, with the 720 (or whatever it ends up being called) due out at Xmas...
Well, Red Dead Redemption is just an example (although it's the game I'm interested the most). I have other games in mind, although not that many (it's indeed a though call). As for the next Xbox, it's really not a factor since I'm not interested in it. My main concern is its effect on the price of the 360.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
I would say even if you are dead set on it, hold off for now. It will surely see a further price reduction to clear stock in the leadup and subsequent to the 720's launch.
That's the thing. The one I've seen has this discount precisely to clear the stock. It was the only one as well (it can probably be already gone). But next time I go to the store, I would like to be sure if I'm going to buy it or not.

Thank you both for the help so far.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,