If you want to improve on the skin, take a look at this ref pic. There are a few things on-it that you could add that would actually improve the skin, because right now, it is not too mass effect-ish, more like black and white HK lol. But this is just me.
- If I were you, I'd add the dot patterns;
- The M1 on the arms and forehead;
- Also, I'd change the feet lines pattern, if possible (unless it involves changing the model, but I'm pretty confident that even if you did not, people would not notice, as they generally won't see the feet from up close, but from afar, which means they will see the correct the pattern without the problems linked to the model, if any).
- The red circle at the waist would be a nice addition too, as well as the one at the shoulder.
- Ah, and if you look at the back of the legs, there is a lot more black than what you actually put.
- There should be 2 horizontal red lines on the front of the torso.
- And lastly, 2 lines that point towards the floor at the knees. and just for kicks, I'd add red circle at the knee joint (laterally), as it would fit the circle there perfectly.
Just my 2 cents. I love mass effect and I love kotor's mass effect mods.