Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:35 AM   #619
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
You've lost the Nar Shaddaa street area but did you lose the lounge portion of it too? That would be a shame as it was awe inspiring.
Only the street area is 'lost'; the model works perfect in the game, but without lightmaps its bland and I want quality. The lounge/ bars/ clubs are intact and work nicely as intended. Though there are a few minor errors in one of the club areas. But I consider that to be work for later. It's not breaking the mood and look of the club area.

Quote:
As long as I have your attention, could you send me the full sized version of your full sized Telos Citadel Station skybox? You only posted a smaller version before. (Better yet, you could upload the large version to Deadly Stream!)
I should have those files somewhere on my HD; I'll get to that asap; send it your ways to spread the 'love'

Quote:
Lastly, did you ever convince anyone to finish Scrapyard Games (Quanon's and Glovemaster's space station project)?
A very long time ago, I passed it on to D-stoney, but since then I never heard anything from him again... So it's just like... dead I guess :-S

@everyone: Thx for the support. Next time I'll try to show some of the jungle area. Don't expect this to be finished within a few months though. I'm a snail

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,