View Single Post
Old 12-04-1999, 04:03 AM   #9
Imladil

Red face

What is it with this mod-baiting? Jeez Louise! Quite a few of us have ALREADY taken the time to tell you that censorship is NOT a problem here...the fact that you haven't been banned by now should indicate at least that much.

If you want to hang out and enjoy this website, fine. You seem to come up with pretty good posts, when you aren't being a whiner. I'd like to enjoy some intelligent conversations with you; but buck-o, it ain't gonna happen if you get your sorry butt banned.

Besides, it's getting annoying.

I'll make a deal with you, Filos Tis. Drop the rebellious attitude, and I'll help you keep watch for REAL censorship. If the real thing happens, we can both attack the hogmunchers with righteous enthusiasm...and if it doesn't (which it won't), we can just have a good time and talk Star Wars. Deal? It's one of those win-win things, so don't think it over too long.

All rightey then. MY favorite level is Moff Seerdon's Revenge...I like a challenge, and there are plenty of them to go around on this one! I tend to choose the TIE interceptor here, because it does well against the hunter-seeker TIEs that come out of nowhere at you. I can also use it to smack down that shuttle at the end.

D'accord. J'espere que ce soit le fin du m***e! (Pardon my French.)

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy

you may: quote & reply,