View Single Post
Old 12-04-1999, 03:27 PM   #11
Imladil

Thanks, Filos Tis!

Serious? Me? Baw-haw-haw-haw! THAT's a good one! Okay, maybe sometimes I get serious, like when we're talking about social issues or metaphysics. But otherwise...

1. You sell yourself? Your English is obviously much better than my French, mon ami, but I think you've lost me here. Nevertheless, if you are for sale, try e-bay.

2. Louise is a truckstop waitress who smokes little cigars and watches game shows. Let's not even talk about her!

3. Talk about anything and everything! The reason why they were coming down on you about censorship is because it is frowned upon here in the US. Censorship, just to get our definitions straight, is when they prevent you from discussing something because they do not agree with what you have to say. That does NOT happen here--ever, that I've seen. They have problems on occasion with people who want to post topics that are better left to Beavis and Butthead (these people are banned in the interest of good manners, not controversy), and sometimes people like to attack the folks who run the site...which will always provoke a bad response, as is human nature. But I will prove to you here and now that censorship is not happening:

<font size=5><font color=red>Down with the WTO!!! Up with labor and environmental standards!</font></font>

Okay. That is the most controversial thing I could have said, in big letters and everything. It's a subject which has recently been causing riots in the streets of Seattle, and if true censorship were happening here this post would be DELETED vigorously. Didn't happen did it?

4. I like marshmallows, too! Yums!

5. Serious...Boing! Boing! Boing! Splapple? Frblsh? BOING! BOING! BOING!

Someday I'm going to learn to play the flute and amaze everyone.

------------------
"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Foolish

"If we light a fire, that means no Santa, right?"

--Little Jimmy

you may: quote & reply,