View Single Post
Old 12-01-1999, 05:48 PM   #10
Well, that's because it's derived from the sort of insight you don't get in college, my friend.

I only attended one year of college, myself. The rest of my education has been in the school of Real World. A lot of that has been my practice in mysticism, the art of connecting to God within and exploring greater reality from that viewpoint. I don't claim to be a holy man or anything like that, but I have been priveleged enough to witness the creation visions that accompany enlightenment. The "whole universe in a sentence" bit is my admittedly insufficient attempt to convey that vision in words.

No, I'm not crazy. Okay...maybe a little.

Anyway. That's pretty much what that line is about--a much condensed version of the creation myth, yin-yang and Trinity all rolled into one. I'm sorry if it escapes you--really! My goal is that if only ONE person out there "gets it," all the hours I spend posting crap on the Internet will not have been in vain.

A much more difficult question for me is: why are the civilians on the ground at Chandrila unaffected by bombs and laserfire? Are they Kryptonians or something?

"The entire universe is simply the fractal chaos boundary between intersecting domains of high and low energy."

--Imladil the Noisy

"What does this button--?" SCHOOOMP!

--Little Jimmy

you may: