View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:46 PM   #859
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
The new 55 HMFP are a pain. We wiped a few time even on guild runs with me healing and I was in full 63 gear. In my opinion SM TfB and the first 4 bosses of SM S&V are easier to heal than the HM 55 FPs.

Also if they were attacking the boss instead of the adds, then the failure is DPS, not yours. Before I got a little 69 gear, I was only doing these with people in our guild and they all know kill order and to keep stuff off the healer, not saying I don’t get touched, but when they see a healers health dropping they come running.

I love healing, I take responsibly, deserved or not, for every wipe no matter what role I am playing, so healer is right up my alley, but in reality group content is group content. Usually a wipe involves more than one factor that caused the group to fail. By the sound of it, you may have been a little undergeared and unsure of all the mechanics, compound that with DPS with gold fever instead of following proper kill order and that spells a wipe.

You’re talking about The Beast of Vodal Kressh? Yeah, the adds should be tanked and killed before the boss. So you did not fail beyond you were not so overgeared to make up for idiots that have no clue how to play group content.

My suggestion 2 fold 1). Read Dulfy walkthrough on the 4 new HM 55 flashpoints and 2) make your first run through with people in your guild (if you are in a guild) or with friends. http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/

Last edited by mimartin; 05-01-2013 at 05:40 PM.
mimartin is online now   you may: quote & reply,