Thread: Daft Punk fans?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #30
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urluckyday View Post
This is what happens when an artist gets "tired" of making the same type of music over and over again. Daft Punk evolves with every single album they release. There is honestly no way to put your finger on what their "style" is...and that's why they're so great.

As a long-time Daft Punk fan, I can say with 100% honesty that this album was an absolutely euphoric experience for me. Daft Punk has always been about what is fresh and different - heck, not even One More Time was a runaway hit when it first came out. Just like the opening song suggests, there's just no life in music anymore. Life is about taking risks - and making music that is filled with this energy and passion is about taking risks as well. Sure, they may have alienated fans who fell in love with "One More Time" and the Discovery album as a whole, but there are plenty of other artists to fill your EDM void if that's all you're looking for - a rehash.

This album literally has EVERYTHING. Sounds from every phase of Daft Punk's lineage. On top of that, you'd be hard-pressed to find an album with better production quality - it sounds so incredibly polished.

Do yourself a favor...listen to this album as a whole - let it sink in - then listen to it again. Then form your opinions of it. I thank God that I am alive to hear such wonderful music. What an achievement.

I cannot recommend Random Access Memories highly enough. Your ears will love you for it.
God I love your energy and vibe :L

I waited until midnight when it was activated on iTunes to get that bad boy on my iPhone...Needed it!!

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,