View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #430
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Friend? You mean the coward you left you here alone? Some friend,"

Avriala pushed her blade against Velox's blade and was able to push it back a bit as she snarled. "At least they don't use me for their own ends and then try to kill me! I finally found people who apprecaite me for who I am. I have people who I'm willing to die for. Can you say the same thing?"

What are you talking about, and what makes you so sure of that?"

"Because the threat that we're trying to stop is more dangerous than anything we've ever seen before. What we're fighting has the ability to corrupt others. Sith Lords, Jedi Masters, even members of the Dark Council aren't safe. We fought a member of the Dark Council who was corrupted by this thing and we were barely able to stop him."

She narrowed her eyes. "You've heard the rumors haven't you? Rumors of odd behavior among both Jedi and Sith. The republic garrison on Balmorra was totally corrupted and we lost one of our own there."

She shook her head. "I may have turned my back on the Sith, but I'm fighting with these people to save the Galaxy. If this thing is able to turn others, eventually the galaxy will fall to whatever this force is."

Avriala turned around and looked over at Varik as he arrived.

"What's up guys?",

"Oh, nothing much. A sith managed to track me down. Apparently I'm still considered a target even after all this time." She said nonchalantly. "If you'd like to help me out that would be great."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,