View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #453
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"So...go team?"

Aveiala shook his head at Velox as Light forced him to stand. "Be careful with him. He may be Sith but he did help us out with Voleran. Don't hurt him."

"So, where do we go now? Republic HQ, the ship, or somewhere I don't know about?"

Avriela thought for a moment. "I think we should head back to the ship and plan our next move. We may have taken out Volean but someone or something was clearly taking control of him during the last part of that battle."

"Vlalkor, I've lost this side!"

Vlalkor fired a series of blaster shots at a small group of Rakghouls and dropped the group of them. "I'm about to lose this side!" He shouted as he threw a frag grenade at another group. He noticed something odd for a moment right before the Grenade had exploded. The Rakghoul at the center of the group had turned on the others.

"Corsail! Look at the Rakghouls!" He shouted as little by little, the Rakghouls started to stop and then quickly turned on the others.

"I don't know whats going on but keep blasting! Knowing our luck whatevers affecting them won't last long!"

Vlalkor continued blasting the various rakghouls as they fought amongst themselves.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,