View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #458
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"How sweet,"

Avriala shook her head and took the offered lightsabers and clipped them to her belt. "I just don't want to see you hurt. There's been enough death around here for quite awhile." She said quietly as she turned towards Per'dra as she spoke.

"No! He'll...kill us...not fit..."

Avriela couldn't help but feel bad for Per'dra. She had taken the brunt of Voleran's attack and she had been hurt badly. She could only watch as she fell unconscious.

"Don't worry Per'dra." She said quietly even though she knew Per'dra couldn't hear her. "I'll keep an eye on him." She said as she turned towards Velox. "Once we get back to our ship...we're going to have a chat."

Zarev groaned in pain as his eyes finally opened. The first thing he saw was Voleran impailed on a piece of debris, finally dead.

The second thing he saw was Per'dra laying on the ground. Apparently unconscious. I'm...I'm going to get her back to the ship. He decided as he starggered to his feet and walked past the others as he clipped his own lightsaber to his belt.

"Voleran's force lightning...It must have hit her pretty hard." He gasped as he staggered over to her and gently picked her up in his arms. His whold body was sore but he knew that if had to be him who carried her back to the ship. He had to make sure that she was safe. He had to make sure that she wouldn't be bothered while she recovered.

"Come on..." He muttered. "We need to get back to the ship."

"Vlalkor, let's go while we can!"

Vlalkor took a last few shot at the Rakghouls before running after Corsail. "We need to get back to the ship and power it back up! The sooner we get the others the sooner we can get out of here!"
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,