View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 02:56 PM   #405
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Station

Keep him calm. He does not know this one like my family and the Jedi who know him.

I'll do my best. Alriana sent back as she watched as Tyrannus began to circle Xandros.

"Are you certain it is protection you are doing? This anger... I have seen it many times before and there is a word for it."

Xandros's hands began to tighten around the hilt of the lightsaber. In fact a small indent appeared on the hilt, not enough to damage it but enough to show that he was rapidly losing control of his anger.

"I will protect her for as long as I live. And you claim to have seen this anger so many times before...indulge me. Tell me what it is."

"Now I knwo you wouldn't want tempers flaring now do you?"

Xandros almost attacked at that moment but he managed to hold himself back as Alriana's voice echoed through the area.

"Listen to me Xandros...He's trying to get you to do something that you'll regret for the rest of your life. He wants you to attack him, he wants you to attack him and he will use her as a shield against you.You don' want the blood of a child on your hands."

Xandros's hands clenched and unclenched as he fought the urge to attack Tyrannus with everything he had. He looked back at Alriana and she was shocked by how sad his eyes seemed.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,