View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #26
Phildevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriggerGod View Post
You can message me all you want, and I'll do my best to help, especially pertaining to skinning or 3d modeling, I'm just not gonna stay active in this particular modding community, for technical reasons. I might not get to your message right away, as I usually only check here for messages a few times (2-3 at most) a day, if I ever come on here.

And, it's okay to ask, but don't expect an immediate answer. When I first started, way back when the community was a bit more active than it is now, I wouldn't get an answer right away. Now it's been a while and many modders have come and gone. Give it time. Even when I asked questions and learned from the answers, I still learned most of the stuff I learned through trial and error, and observation.
This. Plus it is normal that no modder should answer you in the next 12 hours. We have a life that takes priority over modding. If you (Reptinus) really want a fast answer, you can try to PM more than one modder. But in general, I find that you usually get an answer within 3 days. Hell, I had this question for a guy on another forum and waited a whole year to get an answer... And it was worth-it

Good to see you Triggergod, by the way!
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,