View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:18 AM   #401
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Well, this has been a long time since I've worked on it, so you'd have to go all the way back to the second page for a reminder (link). For those who do remember, J7, Quanon and I had teamed up to do some work on Juhani. I don't know when or where the monkey wrench was thrown in, but I'll assume that I'm the one that was holding this up. So, about a week ago, I started back on it.

Recap: J7 wanted to do a cheetah and a lioness version of Juhani. It just happened that I was also working on a more catlike head model. We pooled our work, and Quanon joined in with a cool outfit and a unique saber. What was missing was an underwear skin for the cheetah and the lioness, plus I was inspired by Avatar (new at the time) to do a blue version. Well, I've completed all that, plus I've tweeked the faces that J7 started. The textures are more seamless, and I've adjusted the hairline so it looks more natural.

Here are some screenies of the five variations:
Standard Tabby:
Show spoiler

Siberian:
Show spoiler

Blue (Na'vi-esque):
Show spoiler

Cheetah:
Show spoiler

Lioness:
Show spoiler

In all pictures, the red and gold outfit was done by Quanon. All I added to it were the fishnets (note it's hard to see the model seams) and the skin underneath them. I did all the underwear skins (she's a cat, and is covered by her fur coat). The jewelry is to compensate for the model's seams. I also did all the basic clothing, with the blue version being a little more revealing (much like the Na'vi in the movie). Jonathan7 started the lion & cheetah faces, but I fixed them up around the muzzle and forehead (hairline). I also had to tweak them due to uvw changes I made to the head model. Then I had to match the neck seam from the head to the body (hardest on the Cheetah). I also changed the hair colour, so it looks more natural by matching the spots/stripes.

All of the screenshots in the grove show her wearing her default (brown leather) clothes (but I didn't have Q's new saber installed). Quanon's sexy red outfit is clothing #02, and I think we should make a .uti for that. What kind of stats should it have?

So, J7 & Q, I don't know how much more we need to do before releasing this (just the saber?).

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,