Originally Posted by Keyan Farlander
My mom lost her job yesterday. Cut-backs, supposedly. At her age, I don't know how she's going to find another job in her shrinking industry (paper sales).
dunder-mifflin? too soon?
still alive. internet no longer in my room.
went on a online shopping spree picked out a nice paintball gun that costs more than a real one:
1 x T68 M4 Firestorm Select-Fire With Full Auto
- 1 x Marker Version: T68 Gen7 Split Fire (Version) with Magazine
- 1 x Barrel Type and Size: 14 Inch Raptor Tactical Rifled Barrel Type C
- 1 x Muzzle (.68): M4 Muzzle Brake (.68)
- 1 x Handguard: M4 Carbine Handguard Complete Kit
- 1 x Electronic Trigger: T68 Paintball Gun Firestorm Electronic Trigger (E-trigger) Kit
- 1 x Air System & Stock: Paintball Gun 60g Refillable Cylinder & Buttstock Kit (Version B)
- 1 x Carry Handle: M4 Carrying Handle With Iron Sight
- Sling: None
- Carrying Case: None
- 1 x Extra Magazine: 5 x T68 Paintball Gun 20 Round Magazine
- 1 x Rebuilt Kit: T68 Rebuild / Maintenance Kit
- 1 x Tool Kits: T68 Tool Kit
- 1 x Maintenance Kit: T68 Deluxe Cleaning/Repair Kit
- 1 x CO2/Air Products: Shogun Remote Line with Pressure Release Valve $798.94
also bought a helmet and tactical vest for $90.
at this moment of my life, no ****s are given. found something i can do at home that should theoretically get me out of the bars.