View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
JohnnyChimpo12
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan View Post
To this end, I would make sure to get (mass) debilitation powers (Stasis Field, Horror), and put more points into Wisdom as I progress through the game till I get to a point where basically every power cast lands (this shouldn't be long at all in achieving if you're a Consular). Then I'd start focusing on Dexterity.
Using Insanity was actually my main plan for damage, since Sith Assassin gets rank 10 of Sneak Attack for huge damage while they're stunned.

Quote:
One other thing to keep in mind is whether you have Handmaiden or Disciple in your party - Handmaiden's Battle Precognition perk allows you to add your Wisdom bonus to Defense.
I actually forgot to mention that I plan on making this char a male. Oops.

Quote:
I assume you mean Alignment Mastery? If so, keep in mind that +3 Constitution is gained from Sentinel/Watchman/Assassin + Light Side Mastery. LS Mastery could be be a hindrance to your being a Sith Assassin. But perhaps you intend to be a light-sided Sith? That would be interesting indeed.
I meant the bonuses from Hanharr and I think HK-47. Hanharr gives +1 CON for breaking him and another when talking to Kreia about it and I think HK-47 gives the other (or maybe it was T3?). But I actually did think about going Light after getting my Prestige to get Mira then going back to dark, but that sounds like too much work.

Quote:
Phew, look at that text wall! Lol, sorry, I'm currently in the middle of playing TSL and I get a real kick out of character building/strategy.
Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Welcome to the forums, btw!
And thanks for the welcome.
JohnnyChimpo12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,