View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Nihilus View Post
Yes I did see that cutscene, that got me suspicious in the first place.

Looks like I'm dead out of luck right now, any suggestions or will I just have to restart the game entirely?
It may be that cheating in this instance is the only option, at least to continue the game without a restart. If it isn't already, the first step is to activate the console. To do this, you'll have to edit the SWKOTOR.ini file. It's located in the game's main directory, i.e [drive-letter:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKOTOR\. Under Game Options, add this:

EnableCheats=1

Then save it. You might want to open the file a second time, to make sure the change was saved. If the added line is still there, then it should work. When in the game, pressing the ` key should give you a cursor in the upper left corner of the screen.

Now, there are several ways to overcome the problem. You can try raising your stats to the point where you can deal with the group a bit easier, or adding things like crystals to your inventory, and then to your lightsabers so they do more damage.

This page lists some codes you can use that might help: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...o/cheatskotor1

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,