View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 03:56 PM   #483
Warlord664

Current Game: swtor
Contest winner - Modding 
"Vlalkor, Varik, and Avriela seem committed, but who can say for sure? Our most crucially injured are Kif and Traver, though I'm thinking Traver is on withdrawal. So those two might leave, along with that new Sith guy. What are you going to do?"

"I have no intention of leaving, I've never left a job uncomplete, and I plan to see this one through till the end." Corsail's eyes drifted away from Light and he hesitated before continuing. "One way or another."

Letting out a brief sigh he looked back towards Light, "As for the others, I can't say, I can't really see any of them leaving besides Kif, because of his injuries, and Traver, but he hasn't exactly been all there anyway. And if I had my way i'd get rid of that Sith before he can recover back to his full strength, because honestly, he's just one more thing we have to be watching our backs for."

Corsail paused a moment and his eyes darkened. "But I guess I'm not a very good judge of character, i've spent most of my life around scum. Take what happened on Tatooine for example, I tried to kill you, Avriela, and Traver because I believed all of you were traitors, even after you aided us."

"I apologize about that, I was acting like a complete idiot and I was wrong. There are reasons why I don't trust anyone though, but I don't think you're interested in hearing about any of that."

Lets rock and role play!

http://xat.com/TSLModding

Last edited by Warlord664; 03-19-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Warlord664 is offline   you may: quote & reply,