View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #2
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
On the outer reaches of the Sol system, a lone ship sat motionless and inert, it's pilot and captain fixated on the image of Earth projected from a screen.

"'Skuttlebutt', what readings can you detect?" The lone figure asked into the vast darkness of the ship.

A voice chirped in response, "There are no signs of cosmic energy, I cannot detect the Silver Surfer - Asgardian energy readings are unclear."

"Hmmm," Beta Ray Bill mused to himself for a moment, lifting his mighty golden hammer to his face and staring at the reflection he saw upon it's surface. His ship might not have a clear reading of Asgardian energy signatures, but 'Stormbreaker' could clearly feel out the distant and feint aura of Mjolnir, Thor's mighty hammer.

"I go 'Skuttlebutt', keep heading towards Earth at a slow pace, and hold on the far side of it's moon once you arrive, we do not wish to attract any unwanted attention," And at that the Korbinite Champion left, not only the room, but the ship as a whole, spinning 'Stormbreaker' and hurling it forward, casting himself into the empty void towards Earth at impressive speed.

Outskirts of Las Vegas

A house.....No, more of a hovel, put together piecemeal as a shelter from the elements and perhaps prying eyes. Or at least as Beta Ray Bill perceived it; as he looked at the small dwelling no more than a few yards away, his gaze shifting to the stars above before fixing on his hammer, his grip tightening.

He proceeded forward, opening the small dwelling's door without even a knock - not that the Korbinite even realized the concept.

"'Oath Bro'..." His words were cut short as he saw before him a tiny figure, a woman, human, with no aura of Asgardian energy about her at all, and on her wall like a trophy hung Mjolnir, though it seemed far more battered than it had been the last time he saw it.

"You!" The Korbinite Champion bellowed, his grip on 'Strombreaker' tightening. "Where is my 'Oath Brother'? What have you done to him!?"

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 11-06-2013 at 08:44 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,