View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #4
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Outskirts of Las Vegas

"Uh...I'm...I'm sorry but I don't know who you're speaking of," The woman stammered out, inching closer to Mjolnir. Beta Ray Bill saw what she was doing, his eyes narrowing, he could not fathom how this woman could hope to lift Mjolnir, but with Thor obviously not here with it in his possession Beta Ray Bill had to assume that some trickery was at play here; he could not let her get the hammer!

"Mjolnir, old friend, to me!" Beta Ray shouted extending his hand outward towards the hammer. Only, there was nothing....Until, the hammer shivered somewhat...Then more, and yet more! Until the whole house shook and rattled violently; the hammer flying from the wall, soaring into Beta Ray Bill's free hand!

All this only took a moment of time, though it seemed much longer. Bill closed his eyes as the feint words of Odin echoed in his mind, 'Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.'

Opening his eyes, he set his gaze on the woman, advancing towards her slowly, he menaced, "I ask for my 'Oath Brother', Thor. THAT is whom I speak of, tell me, where is he? And why or even how have you Mjolnir!?"

((Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, just wanted to show with irrefutable proof to Amy that he's pretty much legit as he's not only able to lift Mjolnir, but can wield it and utilize it's powers, you know: teacher, *ding ding*))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,