View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #5
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((No problem.))

Outskirts of Las Vegas

"I ask for my 'Oath Brother', Thor. THAT is whom I speak of, tell me, where is he? And why or even how have you Mjolnir!?"

Thor? But Thor's been dead for nearly fifty years! She cautiously backed away from him and looked at Mjolnir as it was summoned to his hand. "You...You've either been gone for a very long time or your new here." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry to tell you this...but Thor died nearly sixty years ago." She said quietly. "Nearly all of the heroes died the same night he did. It was the night the heroes fell. The Fantastic Four, The X-Men, The Avengers, they all died that night."

"And I found found Mjolnir when I was being chased by thugs a few months ago. I...was scared. More scared than I ever was before in my life. I was running and I came across the site of Thor's last battle, His hammer hadn't been lifted since the night he died no one could lift it."

She took a deep breath. "I expected to die that night, thousands of people had come to the hammer to pray to it that the heroes would come back but they never did. And I grabbed it and I heard this voice in my head. It told me that, 'Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.'

She thought back to that night and shook her head. "There was this light...and the hammer was in my hands and they ran away. I swear on my life that's the truth. If you doubt me then let me hold the hammer so I can prove it."

A sudden thought came to mind. "Wait...you said that Thor was your Oath Brother. You knew Thor?" She asked excitedly. Her fear was momentarily forgotten.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,