View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"If it makes you feel better...Thor took nearly of his foes with him. And the ones who survived never came back here. I think they were afraid of Mjolnir and the hope it and Thor's legacy inspired in people."

"That I do not doubt, my 'Oath Brother' was mighty indeed, and would not have gone into Valhalla without sending his attackers to Hel herself!" Beta Ray said with exuberance.

The young woman reached out, grasping Bill's hammer firmly before her, his own hand still grasped it as well. Then....He released, and to his relief and bemusement she held fast to it, though her arm slunk down from it's natural weight.

"I...It feels different than Mjolnir. Similar, but somehow different."

Beta Ray Bill nodded, his expression plain, "Indeed, as I said, it is 'Stormbreaker', the younger sibling of Mjolnir. It is different for it was forged personally for me, by order of the 'Allfather' himself, Odin you might know him by. He is the one whom you hear when you lift Mjolnir, for I hear him also when I lift it, and have spoken with him personally also; a great honor, I assure you."

Beta Ray Bill took his hammer back, holding up Mjolnir to his face once more, "I failed you when you needed me most 'Oath Brother', so let me make this vow now, and keep it always to atone for my transgression. I will not leave your beloved Midgard, Earth, till I have seen justice done in your name, and those of all our fallen brethren. I will Avenge you all!"

With that promise the great hammer of Thor sparked, glyphs: words written into the side of it's face glowed, revealing the words of Odin. Electricity, no, lightning, lightning of Thor, 'The Thunderer', arced out of it, 'Stormbreaker' catching the stray bolts that left it's mighty sibling. But in an instant it was over, and Beta Ray Bill stood still staring into the hammer, a mix of sorrow and pride written on his face.

He looked down at the young woman before him, giving over Mjolnir with no more struggle, not even a hesitant grasp, only a feint smile, knowing that there was someone to take up his 'Oath Brother's' place to wield Mjolnir, maybe.....To fight alongside.

"I am Beta Ray Bill, champion, and one of the last, of the Korbinites! What is your name, worthy wielder of Mjolnir?" He announced and asked quite robustly.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,