View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #413
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Well, I decided to add two more skins to this pack, since I'd probably get hounded if I didn't. I present

Tigress:
Show spoiler

Black Panther:
Show spoiler

It was pretty hard getting the tiger face stripes to look realistic, like they were rows of alternating color. Each hair should be one color, not multi color, and the edges where each band meets won't be perfect (there should be some overlap). Anyway, after a lot of filtering, I think I got it to look natural at this resolution.

The panther was a lot simpler

I don't think I'll do any more skins, since all that's left are variations of spots (leopards, ocelots, etc) or plain (cougars).

The only things left to fix are the model clipping issues with the bottom teeth during conversations. I didn't notice it when testing before, but now that I'm doing actual playthroughs, it's hard to miss.

Other than that, I've still got to decide on the best way to get the extra items into the inventory (without causing conflicts with other mods). I was thinking of just a simple script during her first conversation on the Ebon Hawk (to add a placeable box called "Juhani's Luggage"). It wouldn't allow her grove scene to use the new lightsabers, but that's ok to me. What do you guys think?

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,