View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Beta Ray Bill, Oath brother to Thor, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Amy Zander. I do have to be honest though, Although I know what Mjolnir is capable of, I don't really know how to use it yet. If you'd be willing to teach me, I would be honored to accept your teaching and guidance." The young woman, Amy Zander, told Bill, who proceeded to scrutinize the proffered hand until he realized what she was doing, taking it in his own large, four digit hand, completely encompassing her own with it.

Beta Ray Bill contemplated this for a time; he had not considered her skill with the hammer, and he had not considered the necessities of teaching how to use it either. For him, a cybernetic warrior, and champion of the Korbinite people, wielding Mjolnir, and then 'Stormbreaker' soon afterwards came naturally, and with a surprisingly easy lack of forethought. Even the seemingly complex use of their powers in general had been something that he'd learned to wield without effort or thought. But Beta Ray Bill was forgetting something, this was a human, no noble virtue by birth, nor warrior caste history, only a story of desperate valiance in the face of certain death, an act of valor for sure, but no great measure of combat prowess and virtue beyond par.....No, Beta Ray Bill suspected that she was deemed worthy by her nature of heart, her need at the time, and maybe ~ perhaps the knowledge of what she might, no, would become!

Beta Ray Bill studied Amy intensely, seemingly gleaning something from her that only he could see, and that guess wouldn't be far off. "Then, Amy Zander, I shall honor you, and myself, with teaching you how to wield the mighty hammer of my 'Oath Brother', and together, perhaps, we can bring some peace and order back to this once beautiful world that Thor loved so much!"

With that, he placed his large hand on her slim shoulder and smiled, lifting 'Stormbreaker' to his breast as a sign of dedication of his words to her.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,