View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #17
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Then, Amy Zander, I shall honor you, and myself, with teaching you how to wield the mighty hammer of my 'Oath Brother', and together, perhaps, we can bring some peace and order back to this once beautiful world that Thor loved so much!"

Amy smiled. She finally had a teacher and one who was familiar with the way that Mjolnir worked. She had an ally who could help her return peace back to the world.

"I...Thank you Beta Ray Bill." She said with a large smile on her face. "I don't know how to thank you. And I'm proud that I will be able to fight alongside you once I learn how to use Mjolnir to it's fullest extent."

She looked at the Asgardian weapon and smiled. "So...where do we start? Do you want to know more about what happened to the world and who you may be up against? Or perhaps you can tell me the basics of using Mjolnir if it's alright with you."

"As for your aging...well...there is only one true cure for that, Amerikan."

Slipstream grunted as he hit the ground and the Red Skull grabbed his jaw and began trying to rip it from his skull.

"You know, you really need to develop a sense of humor." He managed to get out before he unleashed a series of powerful, rapid punches that managed to get him away from the Red Skull for a moment.

He sped backwards towards he was at the bottom of the hill a good distance away from the red skull. "I'm a bit confused. Maybe you can answer a question? How are you alive? I heard that one of the surviving X-men killed you a while back. What brought about your resurrection?"
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,