View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:24 AM   #2
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dalren Xellros dodged under the blade of the training saber and force jumped backwards as his opponent brought her training saber up into a defensive stance.

"I'm not going to lie Master, I honestly didn't see that one coming. You seem to have no end of tricks up your robes." Dalren commented as he raised his duel training sabers up in a similar defensive stance. "I've already learned the Echani forms, but you always seem to have a new trick."

The Echani woman who had once traveled with the one known as the Jedi Exile slowly circled her Togruta padawan with her training saber and smiled. "As my student, it's best you learn these tricks from me rather than in the middle of combat with a highly skilled opponent."

"Touche."

"I still don't see why I can't spar with you with my lightsabers. I've learned so much from you and I feel that I'm ready."

Brianna shook her head. "I'm sorry, you are improving daily but I feel you still have to learn a bit more before you spar with me with your lightsabers. You are still learning the art of using dual sabers and although you are close to finishing your lessons with them your still a little ways off."

The Togruta sighed heavily. "As you say Master. But I still look forward to the day when I can use my real lightsabers in a sparring match."

"I know you do. But remember, patience is a virtue."

T9-05 was watching the sparring session and was trying to predict who would win this match. The logical choice was the Echani Jedi but still, the Togruta was holding up against her attacks quite well. The droid was always watching the sparring matches between the Masters and their apprentices. It was a pleasant way to pass the day when there were no new apprentices to instruct. The matches also helped her keep her combat records of the Jedi up to date in case they would ever be needed.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,