Thread: I'm Still Here!
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
IG-64

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Damn Grooves, that's a lot of stuff. I hope your surgeries go well and you can work out your health issues so you can move on with your cooking career. Make some blue milk for us.

As for myself, I've been chronically unemployed while pursuing a career in computer graphics. It's pretty much impossible to get into the industry without knowing the right people. So, for now I'm looking for a part-time job so I can try to get into freelancing. Eventually I hope to make it to California so I have networking opportunities.

Other than that, I got pretty big into My Little Pony, the great internet pox which I guess passed the ol' Swamp right on by. Out of that came this render I made which earned me a daily deviation on DeviantArt. I was also a part of the Mechwarrior: Living Legends team for awhile before it died. And that's pretty much all I've been up to the past few years. Doesn't sound like a whole lot when I put it that way...

You better post about your album when it's released. I definitely wanna hear some of that groovy 80's synth pop.
IG-64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,