View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #9
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgNihilus View Post
and good to hear Kreia is mixed in all this ... as always ... now; just finished TSL patcher Modified content install. Only 2 warnings refering revan.dlg ... file skipped. Here's that portion of the installlog:

Show spoiler

after this, I copied Override files from the \Alternate, Added Installations\Non-TSLRCM Install Addons\For Override folder, including the 11 kb revan dlg.

but the tslpatchdata Modified Restoration folder has a 27 kb revan dlg larger file ... so ... is the 11 kb the "proper" file or I do need to edit the 27 kb tslpatchdata file to apply those unapplied changes ... FG??
(in this last case, I'm gonna be bothering u, or better, u just send me the "final" revan dlg to me instead of me trying to decipher changes.ini )

thanks alot on advance
You did the right thing by putting the one from the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder into the override. The one the TSL Patcher installs by default is so much larger because the patcher caters to TSLRCM, and TSLRCM added 2 extra trees to that dialogue file. The one in the Non-TSLRCM Install Addons folder is just that - non-TSLRCM. It's just been modified to reflect a few changes I made to that dialogue.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,