Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
The 'false install' method should work, but since most files are in the .MOD it would take a metric ton of extracting work. Still would be easier to work the other way around (making other mods work with TSLRCM). As for your questions;
Is made for 1.8.1 though, doesn't quite work perfectly for 1.8.2 or M4-78EP. Will update once 1.8.3 is done though.
2) Yeah, that's incompatible.
3) The area is already unlocked by TSLRCM.
4) Point. I know some people would like a TSLRCM compatible version though, and the easiest way to do that is with TSLRCM
5) Negatory, not in TSLRCM. But with M4-78EP she's on M4-78. Still wont fight Sion though.
6) Included in TSLRCM.
7) Yeah, the companion dialogues are obviously heavily modified by TSLRCM. But if it's minor tweaks it's easier to add them, than to add what we did to the vanilla version + modifications.
Originally Posted by Kainzorus Prime
And this is why I always install TSLRCM first, then build my mods from the ground up afterwards.
That, and the patcher usually takes care of incompatibilities.
thx both. Yep, no doubt TSLRCM needs to be first and everything else "made" compatible with it; an incredible amount of tweaks/effort put it into now that I read more closely that Readme!!
shame my Override has become so "rusty" through all these years of adding stuff ...
couldn't see Sion's arrival vid yet but great to see all those untasteful half-naked corpses replaced properly on Harbinger ...