View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:15 AM   #340
Gavaroc Fevinor
Rookie

Oh, my. Oh, my my my. Well, this is embarrassing as hell, to say the least.

Suffice to say, -I'm- the oft complained about, way-too-young 'n' inexperienced voice of Revan in this mod. I worked on the project so long ago that I'd almost totally forgotten about it until very recently, and was surprised to see my lines have actually gone public.

As it happens, I recorded the lines... early 2009, I think, closer to five years ago than four. First voice role I'd actually landed, I believe. I would have been... hm, fourteen? You can certainly tell. XD

WELL, I certainly agree with the general concensus of 'get those lines replaced, ASAP' - *shudder*

Has that fellow further up in this thread taken on the job? If he has, then that's fantastic as far as I'm concerned. If not, though, and you're looking - least I can do is offer to redo them myself, now with 5 years of experience and a properly developed, -hopefully- no longer cringe-worthy voice.

https://www.box.com/s/6kwzhdu5lgqk06sx4waf - There you'll find this year's iteration of my voice demo reel, so you've proof I don't sound exactly the same. :P Perhaps something similar to the voice at 00:39 in that reel, for Revan?

Anyway, let me know if I'm needed, I'd happily do the full set again to make up for the abysmal previous ones. :P If you've already sorted all that with somebody else, then all the better, but by all that's good, don't let 14-year-old-me's lines stay. *shudders again*
Gavaroc Fevinor is offline   you may: quote & reply,