Thread: [TSL WIP] Insanity's HRTP - Peragus
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #15
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Insanity, I hope you'll release each planet separately - as you finish them. That way we won't have to wait for some "mega-pack" that might come years down the line (or not at all as we've seen with at least two major packs I've seen throughout the years.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
I'd love to see some people retexture another planet, for example, Malachor V...
I'd like to second Phildevil's motion for Malachor V to be done next. That planet never seems to get any love and its skybox certainly needs the attention.

Speaking of skyboxes, if you figure out how to replace the Peragus II planet texture on the Peragus skybox - could you send me a PM on that? I've got something in the works for that and I'm running into some trouble on it. Simply replacing the texture with my texture doesn't seem to be cutting it for some reason.

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.

Last edited by Sith Holocron; 04-04-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,