Also, please note that the TJM.reg and TJM_Remove.reg are for Windows XP. It seems the keys are handled differently in Windows 7 and presumably 8, so I included a different set called TJM_Win7.reg and TJM_Win7_Remove.reg...
Changes in 3.3.5:
- 1. Added ability to edit currently-equipped equipment, though the character needs to have the ability to do so in-game, as far as feats and gender.
- 2. Seem to have fixed the issues with quests not showing up properly in KSE. For example, M4-78 EP quests...
Changes in 3.3.4:
- 1. Added support for Trex's mod The Jedi Masters (TJM) as a separate Kotor 2 installation.
- 2. Apply as Enter -- The same thing that happens when you hit the apply button, now also happens with the Enter key as well for most text boxes.
- 3. Scrolling!!! - The scrollboxes for the Feats, Powers, .etc have notepad-like scrolling(hit the mouse wheel).
- 4. Adjustable Stack Size! -- I've added a text box when adding items to the Inventory. You will still need to use the Add Items button, and you will have to enter a number before adding the item.
- 5. Inventory stack editing -- I've restored some cut buttons that added and subtracted 1 off of the stack size. I then added +/- 5 and +/- 10 buttons.
- 6. Faster start-up -- I've shuffled around when KSE finds and loads up your .2da info. Now it'll do it when you first click on the respective branch.
- 7. Static inventory -- Instead of loading the inventory warehouse for each saved game, KSE loads one warehouse per game type(K1, TSL, and TJM) the first time and keeps the warehouse in memory.
- 8. And last of all, RELOADING!!!!! -- I've added options on the right-click menu for both the Game, and each saved game, to reload the data for all saved games/the selected saved game, respectively.*
*: This means that you can make a change, fire up the game, load the save, progress and change something, save, and reload the save with the new data in KSE, WITHOUT RESTARTING KSE...
Now, there are some pitfalls still.
1. Don't click on the top entry in the available items window; you will still get an error.
2. When using the +/- buttons to edit the stack size, you need to use one of the plus buttons before the - ones will activate;annoying, but I tried to fix it. Maybe that's why they were cut...
Have fun with this, guys, and know that I enjoyed/hated/had fun working on this for you guys!
Please report any bugs/nuisances/suggestions to me.
P.S: I've made the logging more user-friendly, and made it happen in two .txt documents stored in the same folder as KSE. One, called KSE_Log.txt, is for everyday use of KSE. The other, KSE_Error.txt is only used when you get a dialogue box talking about a TK::ERROR.
P.P.S: From my KSE Read-me:
Also, I'm willing to expand it as needed; for example, when RoR is done.
Originally Posted by Fair Strides
If you just want to use the new features without Trex's mod "The Jedi Masters"
installed, just use kse_334.exe.
If you choose to use support for the mod by Trex titled "The Jedi Masters",
simply run the kse_334tjm.exe file. You will need a Registry Entry for the mod,
so I've included a .reg file. It assumes the path will be a copied installation of
Kotor 2 titled TJM. The path the .reg file will enter by default is: C:\Progam Files\LucasArts\TJM,
and the .exe, instead of being named swkotor2, is marked as TJM. The path can be changed,
but the name of the .exe can't; this was to avoid any issues in the verification of the
KSE just tests if the file is in the TJM directory; simply copy and rename swkotor2.exe and you're fine.
If the default path for the .reg file doesn't match where you have the TJM directory, then right-click on
the .reg file, select 'edit', and the file will open in Notepad. Hit Ctrl + F, enter "Path", hit Enter. Now,
change the path that comes after the = sign. Remember: Enclose the path in "", and for every '\' in your path
make sure it reads '\\' in the .reg file.