View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #1262
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Extreme Ski movies are here, yet again.

An unbelievable amount of of money we get for doing practically nothing all day.

Hard to complain...

Oh... and if you want a laugh... somebody dredged up my 3rd grade class photo and tagged me in it on Facebook. Highly embarrassing... but whatever.

I'm super surprised anybody remembered who I was, let alone took the time to track me down on FB to tag me. I'm pretty positive that I haven't seen any of them since I left that grade, and had ZERO conscious memory of that class or any of the classmates.

Weird.

Sorry to hear of the uncomfortable situation, Keyan.
Just think: If life was a romantic comedy, this would be the first 3rd of the movie... but you'd be on your way to winning the girl of your dreams after a couple of false starts.

But I've been there. You don't want her to know how much it's killing you... so you put on a brave face, and hope they can't read body language that well. But you also don't want to shut it down completely in a giant emotional blowup... just in the case it all falls apart between them a week from now, and you still have a chance to move in and be the "comforter"...

Although that's never, ever worked out for me in 43 years of life. Maybe it will eventually.

Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)

Last edited by edlib; 11-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.
edlib is offline   you may: