View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #1269
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master

Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Kinnison View Post
Keyan, i knew it was going to be bad, you should have stood her up, especially when she brought a friend. made an excuse to go to the bathroom and never came back, and leave her with the check.
Why would I stand her up? It was my idea to get together in the first place. And I knew the friend was coming; it was a mutual friend, the one I met her through, in fact, and she and I hung out two other times during the week (and no, R15, she is not really hot). I was hoping to spend more time with the girl, too, but she apparently had a very hectic week at work.

She had no idea that I liked her. And she was excited about her wedding. She didn't do anything rude or wrong. She's basically the perfect person. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen, a sparkling personality, intelligent, successful, compassionate, and more. I knew I basically had no chance with her; she had been dating the guy for almost three years when I met her. But nothing else came along in the past year, a chance came up to see her again, and it was either take it or don't. Given that she told me she had no idea when she was getting married when I asked, I figured wedding stuff wouldn't be on the table yet. If it was, I wouldn't have gone. But it wasn't at the time, so I did. I wish I didn't. I wish I had never seen her again. I wish I had never met her in the first place. But I did what I could, and that's what happened. Nothing was her fault.

As a point of interest to you all, I did visit the Tech Museum while I was there. There had a huge Star Wars exhibit going on. Lots of props and costumes from the movies. You all would have loved it, I'm sure. Maybe I'll put up some pictures.
Keyan Farlander is online now   you may: