View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #26
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Anecdotes are not scientific data. Provide evidence of the increase in air quality.
Look at pictures of LA in the 70's and compare it to today. The air is MUCH cleaner now. Unless you believe that we should just yank all that emissions crap off the cars and go back to Regular Leaded gas since it apparently hasn't done anything.

This is evidence I need to leave this thread alone. When you're asking for evidence of a known quantity. Sorry, I'm not interested enough in discrediting the science as you are in defending it. It's a waste of resources to focus on Global Warming. Air quality, absolutely. Clean up the waterways, ABSOFRIGGINLOOTLY! Take care of our forests, EFFIN AY RIGHT! Pour billions and trillions into looking into the possibility of stopping man made global warming? NOPE! Trading "Carbon Credits" so poorer countries can take on the pollution production of the richer countries? Are you serious?

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,