View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 03:04 AM   #793
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggins777 View Post
I know its been months, but there really should be a Compatibility list with other mods, mainly any of the big ones. If it more than likely isn't compatible with other mods it would be nice to have been noted. I'm mainly looking at: Kotor Ultimate gameplay rebalance, kotor longsabers(not a big deal), Armour inventory icon overhaul(not a big deal), Kotor Tabletop D20 conversion mod.

If i use TSL patcher with this will that help alleviate any compatibility issues? I've never played kotor with mods as the original is pretty good. But i've beaten it many many times since its release and after playing TSLRCM, i was curious what was out there for the first game.

Obviously Brotherhood is my main mod, but if i could include the balance mod and D20 skill/attribute conversion mod, it would truly be a great new experience compared to just an added story arc. Thanks to any and all help on this
Firstly, welcome to the forums!

Second, those mods should be compatible. The only ones that wouldn't be compatible would be if they made changes to the Brotherhood mod itself, like changing the story or areas. The mod was made to be outside of the main storling, so it doesn't include anything that could be modded to endanger it.

All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,