View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 05:50 AM   #6
Fair Strides 2

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joededman View Post
I have the games installed through Steam. Steam doesn't make registry entries for the KoTOR games, however kse-3.3.3 allowed you find them manually. For the number of times I might use kse during a game this wasn't a big deal. Your new version doesn't allow you to search and just bails when it can't find the game directories. Can this be fixed? If not I guess I'll just have to dig up the info on how to add the games to the registry. Probably just keep using 3.3.3 since it was doing everything I needed.

Nice to see that you updated the editor. Hope to see some more tools from you.

joe

Oh. Well, I checked the code and I forgot to implement a boolean check. I've updated it now. To test it, I took out my registry keys and then ran KSE, then put them back in afterwards. I've updated the link in the yellow message in the first post.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Hi! I messaged him on Facebook and got this answer: "Sure if he wants to release a new KSE, no problem. I'm surprised he was able to find all the perl modules. I released them a long time ago but they were buried somewhere in the KSE thread." So, go for it--please give him credit for the original work, though!
KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

12/13/13 -- Fixed KSE 3.3.4 bugs. Please check the above link.
Fair Strides 2 is online now   you may: quote & reply,