Join Date: Jan 2014
I registered just to be able to write in this topic, and then I mess up my display settings and can't find anything... urgh.
Anyway, to business:
Originally Posted by Nirone
I've found a bug when I try to leave Freedon Nadd's tomb. The door is just a black spot, and I can't leave.
If I'm not perfectly wrong, that happens when you load a savegame that has been made after Freedon Nadd tells you to run away if you can, but before you actually get out of the tomb (...obviously, otherwise you wouldn't try to leave the tomb). Happened to me, anyway. Loading a savegame that has been made BEFORE you talk to Nadd seems to work all right.
A sort-of-a buglist I have found:
- Coruscant: Mical says he will be on the ship, but he doesn't show up there (or maybe I'm just blind, hmm).
- M4-78-B: I also seem to be unable to mess up the reactor on M4-78-B... or at least was before I tweaked the console's .dlg file (though I'm really green at modding, so I might just have messed things even more...) You might want to check the condition for "Press random buttons". It looks... weird. I mean, if there is an item called "m4thefs", where it is... and why there is a global called "mettheffs", if it's not used anywhere?
- Rhen Var: The lightsaber you build in Rhen Var, if you follow the path of the Jedi, doesn't have a colour crystal (or whatever it is called, the piece that gives the colour of the blade, anyway). If it's intended to be that way, it would be nice to have a mention of it in that lightsaber's description. I mean, it's not a big deal, just a bit confusing.
- Etti IV: Canderous doesn't give his "enemy worthier than Revan" line when you talk with the mandalorian merchant on Etti IV asking him to come to Coruscant.
- The Eagle: Every time you check that security record, which has Revan saying "Yes, Canderous?", a new lightsaber-carrying Canderous wearing only underwear appears next to Revan.
- The Eagle: And every time you talk to Rimi after she's out of the cage, a new instance of her appears around that cage. I haven't checked if it is a particular line of the conversation that causes this, or is it only talking to her, though.
- Miscellaneous: VO/ST mismatches here and there, at least the mandalorian on Coruscant landing area and one of the mercenaries on Jannacks (can't remember which one, and I'm not able to check right now) say perfectly different thing than their text line says. Also, for some really weird reason, the subtitle of Revan's "you have approached me" (the first thing he says when you talk to him when he is in your party) doesn't show up.
I have a feeling I forgot something... well, I'll re-report, if I remember what it was and/or if I find something new.
Ah yes, of course. Let me continue...
- Janacks: So, it was Janacks with single n, not Jannacks with double n, and they are iridonian soldiers, not iridonian mercenaries. My bad. Anyway, the one who talks rubbish is their commander, the first time you talk to him. Something about heading down to the main street or something that sounds much like the greeter on Coruscant.
- The Eagle: Looks like my first assumption of "Rimi cloning herself" -case was wrong. It's not talking to her. Or at least, it's not only talking to her. I got three instances of her standing around the force cage without talking to her at all after getting Master Vima on board. So, at this point I'm totally confused here.
- The Eagle: When you use Star Map to get to the Aperture station (or whatever its name is, the GenoHoradan station anyway) the map tells you that you have arrived Telos.
- Coruscant under attack: There is a Republic soldier standing on the landing area. Talking to him triggers the same conversation that should actually be when you have fought your way through the slums, and then ends up as a black screen with only cursor in it.
- End scene (epilogue): The epilogue after "persuade Kannos to sacrifice himself" doesn't have player's responses, causing Bastila to have a monologue where she answers to questions no-one is asking.
- Miscellaneous: Ootataa's shapeshifting force powers are called "Bad StrRef". Missing string, I guess...
- Miscellaneous: "Force Scream" appears twice in level up screen.
- Miscellaneous: Map problems, though you probably know that already, but as they cause me running around in circles trying to remember which direction I was going, I guess it's worth mentioning here. Some maps miss totally, some are quotation marks, and some (Coruscant landing area & main street) are simply misplaced... I mean, most of the time I'm walking on area that seems to be outside the map, or at least the walkable area of the map.
I guess I should tell that I did a manual installation, not with the .exe installer.
Last edited by LiliArch; 01-10-2014 at 01:32 AM.