Thread: [WIP] Quanons Crazy Projects!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 05:43 AM   #776
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDR View Post
Maybe you should switch the white and gray and compare the two helmets.
I'll see if I can manage that. To be honest; I'm somewhat sloppy in photoshop so it might turn out to be a bit to much work to switch the colours just like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
Now it actually looks like plate metal with a design painted on it . The face doesn't look quite like embossed metal, but the tiger stripes down the fin DO look like they are recessed down and filled with paint. Maybe it's because the face plate is convex (and pushed out), so the only thing that looks recessed is the eye slit. Once you've settled on a design, maybe you could model the embossing into 3D?
Yeah, I used the same effects though on the crest and facial plate. But doesn't seem to work that well. I guess I might have to play around with light shadows to make it more 'pop' down/ up

Well it needs some more work
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
As for the face design, it looks like it has a nose (it's a bit comical to me), and the black on white around the eyes looks a bit too much like Kiss face paint in my mind.
Kiss? Oh dear!

Hahaha, it's always suprising how something turns out differantly when it gets mirrored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Strides 2 View Post
That looks amazing, Q!

...Is there any way to make the visor part glow/pulsate?
The visor is a second seperate texture; so, yes it will glow in the game. Pulsating no sure if I can pull that off properly.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,