View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 12:37 AM   #55
Natas_Reficul
Lurker

I have a pazaak deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexysDavalos View Post
Hello everyone,

I have been looking everywhere to find a Pazaak deck so that I can play in the comforts of my own home without the computer.

I could print one of myself, but I want something of higher quality than that. I found a few websites of printing companies that would do the work, but they want me to order a minimum of anywhere from 50 to 3000 decks.

Anyone know of a company that would print just one deck?

Or maybe anyone else who's interested in having their own deck could reply to this message, and we could pool resources to have a big company print us all a deck. There would have to be at least 50 of us.
I don't know if anyone will read this in 2014 but I stumbled upon this forum looking for real life cards of my own. I found one reply that led me to artscow.com and I used my graphic design training to recreate the graphics of the cards from the game and I ordered them. They let me order one deck at a time and they look and feel professional quality. The graphics I made are very detailed and accurate. If anyone wants the graphics I made and a link to the website, just reply and I'll email them to you. I want everyone to be able to play pazaak in real life.
Natas_Reficul is offline   you may: quote & reply,